Sunday, March 13, 2016

FanFiction Saved My Sanity!

I’m a writer. It’s who I am. So when I can’t write, I’m not very happy. Big identity issues.

I’ve been fighting the Block lately, and it’s been going on for a while. Part of why there haven’t been any new posts, either here or on the new one or even Biblical Proportions. Turns out I have just as much worth as a person whether I’m cranking out stories or not. Yay me! But still, I needed my writing mojo back.

Fan-fiction to the rescue. Currently I’m a couple of chapters into a new Doctor Who story, and I recently uploaded a fic that crosses Deadpool with The Big Bang Theory. They may not be my own characters, but they got my mojo working again. I feel like I’ll be back at work on my own stuff in no time!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I appreciate your idea here.proessaywriting.com Definitely it has a good content. Thank you for imparting more of your own thoughts. Good job!

Unknown said...

The information is very good and very useful. I really like it and I am also waiting for the post information.

Obat Diabetes Basah Tipe 2 Di Apotik
Obat Tradisional Kanker Endometrium
Cara Mengobati Batu Ginjal
Obat Tradisional Gondok Beracun
Obat Paru Paru Basah Di Apotik
Obat Mimisan Di Apotik
Obat Tradisional Asam Urat
Penyebab Gegar Otak dan Cara Mengobatinya

dera said...

nice article

obat alami vertigo tradisional

ml2013 said...

Acts 16:31, 1 Corinthians 15:1-8, 1 Peter 1:17-21, Revelation 22:18-19