Tuesday, August 23, 2011

3 New Reviews!

Hello, everyone! The Cupid War has been released, and currently sits at #100,686 in Books on Amazon.ca's Bestsellers Rank. I'm not sure what that means, exactly, but it doesn't sound too bad.

I've found some new reviews out there in the web, and it is high time I posted links to them here. The first is from my dear friends at Charlotte's Library. They reviewed Evil? in the past, and I'm very grateful for their continued support. :)

The next review can be found at Ypulse, written by Sydney Coates. While she annoyingly refers to my main character as Richard and not Fallon (and calls the Suicides 'depressions'), she does give me a very enthusiastic thumbs up. Thank you, Sydney! :D

Finally, we have Gina's review on The Bucket List, a blog about books. Her review is extremely kind, and I could not be more pleased. I did find it amusing, however, that she rated the book "PG-13 for scary themes, nudity." There are indeed some naked people in the book, but fear not - I provided no illustrations. ;)

Also, I'd like to mention that on Amazon, my book has a 'Like' button on it. If you have a Facebook account, you can click and tell the world you like The Cupid War! If you do so I would be ever so thankful. Especially since, in the time it has taken me to write this post, my book has sunk down to # 101, 332 on the Bestsellers Rank. Hurry!

No comments: